Friday, October 2, 2015

Introductions Book Blog Newbie Tag

Hey everyone I thought I would just take a second and introduce my self. This Book Blog Newbie Tag is courtesy of oKschultz over at love and other bookish things. She took the time to create a list of question to answer so here I go. :)

 1. Why did you start this blog?
       I am starting a blog because I would like to connect to other people who like to read.  I don't have really anybody I know that reads the same type of book that I read.


 2. What are some fun and unique things you can bring to book blogging?
       

 3. What are you most excited for about this new blog?
        Hmm I think i am most looking forward to meeting new people



  4. Why do you love reading?
          I love experiencing new things and I think that is one thing u get from reading is new experiences. 



5. What book or series got you into reading?
         I remember reading Angels Watching Over Me by Lurlene Mcdaniel when I was in school and I fell in love with reading.


6. What questions would you ask your favorite authors?     
   I think it would be how did they came up with the story


7. What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?
   My biggest thing I think will be writing reviews for books that I am reading 


8. When did you start reading?
      as far as I can remember


9. Where do you read? 
   I read every where. I always have a book or my kindle with me at all times.


10. What kind of books do you like to read?    
      I mostly read young adult book but I will give anything a chance if I find it interesting.  I love reading fantasy and I have been really into historical fiction lately :)

 Thanks for taking the time and stopping by to see this post and again if u want to do your own newbie post here is the link to oKschultz
 https://loveandotherbookishthings.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/book-blog-newbie-tag/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment