Hey everyone I thought I would just take a second and introduce my self. This Book Blog Newbie Tag is courtesy of oKschultz over at love and other bookish things. She took the time to create a list of question to answer so here I go. :)
1. Why did you start this blog?
I am starting a blog because I would like to connect to other people who like to read. I don't have really anybody I know that reads the same type of book that I read.
2. What are some fun and unique things you can bring to book blogging?
3. What are you most excited for about this new blog?
Hmm I think i am most looking forward to meeting new people
4. Why do you love reading?
I love experiencing new things and I think that is one thing u get from reading is new experiences.
5. What book or series got you into reading?
I remember reading Angels Watching Over Me by Lurlene Mcdaniel when I was in school and I fell in love with reading.
6. What questions would you ask your favorite authors?
I think it would be how did they came up with the story
7. What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?
My biggest thing I think will be writing reviews for books that I am reading
8. When did you start reading?
as far as I can remember
9. Where do you read?
I read every where. I always have a book or my kindle with me at all times.
10. What kind of books do you like to read?
I mostly read young adult book but I will give anything a chance if I find it interesting. I love reading fantasy and I have been really into historical fiction lately :)
Thanks for taking the time and stopping by to see this post and again if u want to do your own newbie post here is the link to oKschultz